In Memory of Helena Kemp .... A Thrice Blessed Momma

Thrice Blessed Momma” was a wonderful Mother, and she was my friend. My friend from a far, and I miss her greatly. Not only was she my friend, but she was a friend to others as well, to a lot of people that grew to know her, and especially to those in the world of blogging and the groups that she belonged to.

She left behind her beautiful triplets, Madison, Zoe and Jonathan, age five. They were the loves of her life, and she never hesitated to tell the world of her love for them.

This tribute is for her young children, who have lost both their parents at such a young age. Please leave a “kind word” to Helena and Andrew's children, so that when they grow up …. they’ll know the hearts that their Mother touched, …. or simply leave them a message, a prayer or a kind thought here.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to you Helena

Tomorrow, November 23rd., would have been Helena's 44th. birthday.
I have been thinking of her and her three precious kids lately.
I hope that they are doing well.
~~~
I signed up at Helena's invitation to belong
to an online birthday reminder service
a few years ago.
~~~
I have been getting reminders for a few weeks
that her birthday is coming up. . .
. . . . Helena Kemp's (lenadoll@. . . . . . .net) birthday
is on Sunday November 23rd.
Helena will be 44 years old. . . .
~~~
Reading this, words fail me. . . .
My friend, I will light a candle for you tomorrow.
I miss you. . . .
Love always,
Gina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to leave a comment here
and
light a candle on her other website
Thank you.

3 comments:

Mrs. Jackie Sue said...

Gina, you selected BEAUTIFUL flowers, simply beautiful for Helena today. Bless you and we do miss her! *HUGS*
Jackie

Unknown said...

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about Helena. Halloween is just not the same as we spent many a year together.
Always a phone call wishing each other a happy halloween if we weren't together. It was both of our favorite day of the year. How funny! I do miss her very much. My home is not the same without Helena celebrating the Jewish holidays. We would plan our meals, times to gather & sleep overs. We'd even change celebration dates so we'd encompass a weekend. With the most amazing Mom Mom Mary, we are still together for all holidays, birthdays, etc. I would like to let every person that visits this site to know that Madison, Jonathan, & Zoe are amazing and doing absolutely fantastic. I see the children fairly often & they're gowing and are beautiful. We will all be together again in just a few short weeks. To Helena on your 44th, I miss you more than words can say. With love, Cuz (sister cuz-Cailah)

Unknown said...

Thank you to Gina & Tanya for keeping this blog upated and mostly for remembering such an incredible woman. This is a wonderful tribute to Helena and to remember her birthday just shows how incredible you both are too. I will be sure to read these messages next week when I see the children. Their mother is very much kept alive in their hearts. With great appreciation, Cailah