In Memory of Helena Kemp .... A Thrice Blessed Momma

Thrice Blessed Momma” was a wonderful Mother, and she was my friend. My friend from a far, and I miss her greatly. Not only was she my friend, but she was a friend to others as well, to a lot of people that grew to know her, and especially to those in the world of blogging and the groups that she belonged to.

She left behind her beautiful triplets, Madison, Zoe and Jonathan, age five. They were the loves of her life, and she never hesitated to tell the world of her love for them.

This tribute is for her young children, who have lost both their parents at such a young age. Please leave a “kind word” to Helena and Andrew's children, so that when they grow up …. they’ll know the hearts that their Mother touched, …. or simply leave them a message, a prayer or a kind thought here.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Helena




Today is your 45th birthday. . . and I am lighting a candle for you.


I love you. . . and I still miss you.


Love,


Gina

1 comment:

Muddigrl said...

I hope you arestill keeping her memorie alive for the children... I see nobody has posted here in quit sometime. I just came across this blog and I'm saddened. I have children and I know a mothers greatest treasure is her children, we never want to believe that we can leave this earth before our kids are grown and we know they will be alright.. my heart goes out to everybody.. Helena sounds like a wonderful person i wish I could have know her.. God Bless her children they will be in my prayers.