In Memory of Helena Kemp .... A Thrice Blessed Momma

Thrice Blessed Momma” was a wonderful Mother, and she was my friend. My friend from a far, and I miss her greatly. Not only was she my friend, but she was a friend to others as well, to a lot of people that grew to know her, and especially to those in the world of blogging and the groups that she belonged to.

She left behind her beautiful triplets, Madison, Zoe and Jonathan, age five. They were the loves of her life, and she never hesitated to tell the world of her love for them.

This tribute is for her young children, who have lost both their parents at such a young age. Please leave a “kind word” to Helena and Andrew's children, so that when they grow up …. they’ll know the hearts that their Mother touched, …. or simply leave them a message, a prayer or a kind thought here.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

~ Helena was an Inspiration to all who knew her and to those who didn't ~

Madison, Zoe and Jonathan,

I did not know your mom personally, and we never spoke. However, she touched my life through her blogs. Helena inspired so many people without even knowing it, myself included. She was an amazing woman and an even more amazing mom. I read her blogs on several occasions.

She touched me - her words touched me. I was amazed at her strength and her unwavering love she had for you. She spoke so highly of each of you, and it was so important that she gave you the very best she could. You were given two amazing parents and two amazing parents were taken from you too soon.

My heart aches for each of you now, but I know that in the short time your parents were with you, they gave you their strength, passion and most importantly, their love, so that you could carry on without them and live the lives you were given.

Always remember that your parents loved you so much and that they wanted the absolute best for each of you. You were placed in my heart after reading your mom's first blog, and you will be in my heart eternally.

I pray that you will prosper in the life God has given you and that you will always remember that your parents loved you more than anything else in this world.

God bless each of you.

We love you!
Jamie Clawson and family